Women’s healthcare requirements change a lot as they progress through their lives. They may require a number of different doctors depending on their specific requirements.
Gynaecology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the health of women’s reproductive systems. Healing Hospital specialises in the department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics and provides modern comprehensive diagnostic and treatment methods in a caring environment for women at every stage of their lives, be it puberty, pregnancy or menopause.
To book an appointment with the best Ladies Specialist Hospital in Chandigarh, click here: https://healinghospital.co.in/gynecology/
1. Questions to Ask Your Gynaecologist in a Ladies Specialist Hospital
2. Questions to Ask Your Obstetrician in a Ladies Specialist Hospital
3. Ladies Specialist Hospital in Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali Punjab
Questions to Ask Your Gynaecologist in a Ladies Specialist Hospital
A gynaecologist is a doctor who specializes in women’s reproductive organs. Women should have their first visit to a ladies specialist hospital between the ages of 13 and 15. After that, women should fix an appointment every year or as needed.
A gynaecologist may perform a Pap smear or pelvic exam or any other tests as required. A Pap smear is not, however, required until the age of 21. A visit for reproductive health around the age of 15 is important to evaluate the overall health and get to know about the changes in the body.
What should you ask your gynaecologist?
- Why do I have excruciating pain during my periods?
- I’ve started spotting between my periods. What exactly does that imply?
- What kind of birth control would be most effective for me?
- What sexually transmitted infection screenings should I get?
- When should I get a Pap smear?
- How often should I have a pelvic examination?
Questions to Ask Your Obstetrician in a Ladies Specialist Hospital
A doctor who specialises in pregnancy and childbirth is known as an obstetrician. The majority of obstetricians also practise gynaecology. An obstetrician accompanies you throughout your pregnancy. They’ll also assist you in dealing with any issues that arise during your pregnancy.
What should you ask your obstetrician?
An obstetrician can help you with the following:
- Is my pregnancy a high-risk pregnancy?
- What is the best time to begin taking prenatal vitamins?
- How frequently do I require prenatal care?
- How much should my weight gain be throughout pregnancy?
- What foods should I avoid while pregnant?
- Should I have a normal deliveryor a caesarean section?
- Is it possible to have a vaginal birth after a caesarean section?
- Should I plan my labour?
- Should I consider having my baby in a birthing centre?
Ladies Specialist Hospital in Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali Punjab
Healing Hospital is the best Ladies Specialist Hospital in Chandigarh with top-ranked gynaecologists and obstetricians. We seek to provide superior care and treatment for women’s reproductive health and gynaecological issues by combining doctors’ knowledge and expertise with the latest technology.
Your healthcare team is here to support you as you progress through life and to assist you in living a healthy lifestyle. Ask as many questions as required and use this information to make health decisions to benefit you in the short and long run.