First Time in Chandigarh Now!
Now Available in Chandigarh only at HEALING HOSPITAL. Get Strong & Long Lasting Erection & Stay Satisfied!
How does it work ?
- The hand piece device emits sound waves
- The waves help in the growth of new blood vessels in the penis.
- This increases the ability to achieve a hard & long-lasting erection.
- Duration is 4-6 sessions in consecutive weeks.
Advantages of Shockwave Therapy?
- Immediate Results
- Only 20-30 Minute Therapy
- Produces Strong & Long Lasting Erections
- Safe & Effective
Impotency or ED is not “NORMAL” at any age.
There is no reason that Getting older should prevent active sex life
Know Your Doctor
Dr. Karun Singla
MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCH - Urology (Ex. PGI, Chd)
Andrologist & Infertility Specialist
Dr. Karun Singla is one of the best Urologist, Andrologist and Infertility Specialist in Chandigarh and has an experience of 14 years in these fields. Dr. Karun Singla practices at Healing Hospital in Sector 34, Chandigarh. He completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Chandigarh in 2006, MS - General Surgery from Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) in 2010 and M.Ch - Urology from esteemed institute of national importnace PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2014. Subsequently, he completed his subspecialty training from Asklepios, Hamburg, Germany under the guidance of Prof. Andreas Gross, from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and from Manipal Ankur Reproductive Sciences, Bangalore under Dr. S.S. Vasan. He is a member of Urological Society of India (USI), American Urological Association (AUA), North Zone Urological Society of India, Society Internationale d'urologie (SIU) and Urology Association of Asia. Dr. Karun hold significant experience in the domain of Andrology & treatment of male infertility, sexual dysfunction, surgical sperm retrieval, treatment & surgeries for erectile dysfunction including penile prosthesis implantation.
To Book Your Tele-Consultation, Please Contact us at +91-7087118199
What is ED / Impotency / Napunsukta?
- Soft erection for sexual intercourse.
- Inability to get or keep an erection.
- Low sex drive
Symptoms of ED
- Generally above 40 years (Not Always)
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Smoking, Drinking & Drug Abuse
- Blockages in Blood Vessels
- Some Medications
Treatments For ED
- Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Oral Medications
- Penile Injections (PRP Shots)
- Shockwave Therapy
- Penile Implants
How Does Healing Provide Care ?
The Centre of Kidney & Urology at Healing Hospital, provides expert care for patients who are diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction. With highly experienced Doctors & staff along with latest advanced technology, it is one of the leading centres for bettering the wellness and sexual health of males.